MDHHS Hotline for Health-Related Questions: 1-888-535-6136 Open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 7 days a week.
As of December 19th, 2022, please use the following links to find county-level COVID-19 data for District Health Department No.2:
- Alcona County: CDC COVID Data Tracker
- Iosco County: CDC COVID Data Tracker
- Ogemaw County: CDC COVID Data Tracker
- Oscoda County: CDC COVID Data Tracker
Please click on the link and scroll down the page to find the most up-to-date county-level data from the CDC.
*Please Note: If your web browser is not showing an updated data dashboard, please clear your browser “cache” files or refresh your browser. Then close and re-open your web browser.
*Use caution when interpreting case count information.
*Data for Friday November 12th, 2021 shows 119 cases for that day. This is due to a delay in reporting of some cases over several days, and does not represent a single day increase in cases.
*Please note: As the public health response to COVID-19 continues to evolve, so does the reporting of data. With COVID-19 now being considered a reportable communicable disease in the State of MI, DHD2 will only be notified when a person tests positive for COVID-19. Therefore, we will no longer be reporting total tests, total negative tests or pending tests on the data dashboard.
*The dashboard will be updated by 4:30 p.m. Monday and Thursday, with COVID-19 figures included as of 2:00 p.m.
*Please note: As the number of cases grow, MDHHS updates their website periodically. We may report a local case before the state is able to include it in their counts. Given that it is our mission to ensure the health of our communities, we feel that it is important to share these results quickly whenever possible.
*DHD2 is working diligently with community partners to expand testing capacity, to track COVID-19 in our region, and to quickly share information as we learn more.
State of Michigan COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
What to do if You’re Exposed to Someone with COVID-19
What to do if You Test Positive for COVID-19
Public Health Advisory 12-1-2020
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 Flyer
State of Michigan Executive & Epidemic Orders
MDHHS Long-Term Care Facilities Data
Quarantine and Isolation Calculators – DHD2
COVID-19 Related Complaints:
Employees with a complaint about an employer:
- Go to: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-100467_100477_100487_100493_100531—,00.html
- Select the “Workplace safety for employees” link
- OR call (855) 723-3219
Consumers with complaints about food establishments:
- Go to https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-100467_100477_100487_100493_100531—,00.html
- Select the “Violations of the Executive Orders” link
- OR call the MDHHS hotline at (888) 535-6136
- OR call local law enforcement non-emergency line.
- If local law enforcement is unable to assist, e-mail the Attorney General at AG-COVID19@michigan.gov and include:
- Name of person or business violating the Executive Order
- Date of Violation
- Location of violation
- Brief description of the situation