Schools and Childcare Centers

School and childcare centers should contact your Local Health Department for information regarding

  • MCIR training
  • Immunization reporting
  • Waiver questions
  • School Packet information:

Education Material on Immunizations and MCIR

Please refer to the links below for training in MCIR, educational material on Immunization’s, and you yearly school or childcare packet information.