COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID VACCINATION ONLINE SCHEDULING
ANYONE 18 AND OLDER CAN NOW SCHEDULE ONLINE! DO NOT SCHEDULE HERE IF YOU NEED A SECOND DOSE, INSTEAD EMAIL email@example.com.
INDIVIDUALS AGED 16 AND 17 MUST BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. These individuals require the Pfizer vaccine. Please fill out this form for all 16 -17 year olds who wish to be vaccinated: https://forms.office.com/r/L8YnePKwLk
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Please fill out only ONE appointment per person.
- All clinics are held at Eagle Pointe Plaza in Hale (415 E Main St, Hale, MI 48739).
- You will be scheduled for your second dose (if applicable) at your first dose appointment.
- Appointments can be made up until 16 hours before the clinic starts.
- Cancelations or adjustments to appointments can be made up until 12 hours before the clinic starts. You can do this by clicking on the link in the confirmation email you receive once you schedule your appointment. If cancelations must be made after this deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please bring a government issued photo ID (e.g., drivers license, passport, etc.) and any insurance cards you have. If you have Medicare, please bring your Medicare card even if you have a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt to your appointment
MORE APPOINTMENT TIMES WILL BE POSTED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE. If none of the listed times work for you, or there are currently no available appointments, continue checking back.
APRIL CLINIC DATES:
- Moderna Vaccine Clinics at Eagle Pointe Plaza in Hale (415 E Main St, Hale, MI 48739): Please Note: these clinics are first dose clinics only. Please do not schedule a second dose appointment for these clinics.
- April 6th, 2021
- April 14th, 2021
- April 20th, 2021
- April 27th, 2021
TO REGISTER FOR A MODERNA CLINICS, USE THIS LINK: https://ph-district2.as.me/dhd2covidimms202104