COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID VACCINATION SCHEDULING
ANYONE 18 AND OLDER CAN NOW SCHEDULE A VACCINATION APPOINTMENT AT DHD2 BY CALLING 1-800-504-2650. Those that need a second dose are encouraged to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDIVIDUALS AGED 12 to 17 MUST BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. These individuals require the Pfizer vaccine. Please fill out this form for all 12-17 year olds who wish to be vaccinated: CLICK HERE to complete the form.
HOMEBOUND Vaccinations: DHD2 will soon begin providing an opportunity for in-home vaccination against COVID-19. This assistance is for individuals who qualify as homebound: someone who needs help leaving the home or for whom it is not medically advised to leave the home, and for whom trips away from the home would require considerable effort. If you would like to express interest in receiving a COVID-19 vaccination in your home, CLICK HERE to complete the form.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Clinics may be held at multiple locations. Please be sure to the location for which you are signing up.
- You will be scheduled for your second dose (if applicable) at your first dose appointment.
- Cancelations or adjustments to appointments can be made by calling 1-800-504-2650 or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Please bring a government issued photo ID (e.g., drivers license, passport, etc.) and any insurance cards you have. If you have Medicare, please bring your Medicare card even if you have a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt to your appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-504-2650.