Water Supply Advisory Committee
The Water Supply Advisory Committee (WSAC) was created by the local sanitary code for District Health Department No. 2 in 1997. Its purpose is to advise the health department on various water supply program matters including:
- Reviewing the Educational Guide
- Reviewing proposed rules revision
- Reviewing proposed procedural changes in the Water Supply Program
- Developing educational materials
The members on the WSAC shall include:
- Two (2) county commissioners on the Board of Health
- Two (2) citizens residing in the district
- Four (4) registered well drillers
- One (1) licensed builder
- One (1) sewage disposal system installer within the district
- One (1) District Health Department No.2 employee
- Other special appointments by the Board of Health
All meetings of the WSAC are conducted in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
A list of current members of the Water Supply Advisory Committee can be seen on the link below.